Monday 6 August 2012

Where does the time go?

I really can't beleive that it has been 4 months since I was last here....
I will have to make up for it!!!

I wanted to make both the girls a little album each full of 'our family chrismtas' things - photographs of them from sitting on santa's knee to now!

I will include family traditions - recipies - favourite things... etc.  I want them to have a little christmas to take with them when they leave home...(eventually).  They are now 20 and 18 years of age....
It is very much a work in progress, I now have to decorate them.


EMMA'S


 These are little Christmas books I am making for my daughters.


SARAH'S


They are made from cereal boxes, envelopes and cards.


 I have used backing papers that are cutsie, but they will be covered with photographs.


 The spine is decorated with wired ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment